-

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lista..thingy..

1. 10 things about you.

I love cameras.

I love music.

I like to paint and draw, but i'm really bad at it.

There is a chaos in my head.

I love dreamcatchers.

I love feathers also. I have sorta started collecting them.

I keep drawing burning crosses and crying eyes everywhere.

I love when the sun shines though fog.

I'm very interested in fashion and clothes, but i hide it very very well.

I like bones and skulls.

2. 10 things you love.

Nick Cave.

My family.

My friends.

Music.

Cameras.

My cats.

Food.

Nature.

Abandoned buildings/places.

Stars.


3. 10 things you hate.

Spiders.

Stupid, ignorant people.

Most people, actually.

That i'm ugly and fat.

That i'm a fucking loser.

That good things only happen to bad people.

Hospitals.

Schools.

Scars.

That my mind is fucked up.


4. 10 things you want to say to one person.

I love you.

You're amazing.

I wish i was good enough for you.

I don't understand why you wanna be my friend.

I'm not worth it.

I just don't get it.

You're beautiful.

And perfect.

You're just a really good friend.

It just sounded like i'm in love with you. Haha. I'm not.

5. 10 wishes.

I wish..

That i get to meet Nick on saturday.

That my parents will get 100% healthy.

That my grandma's surgery will go well.

That i someday get to meet Mick Harvey and Blixa Bargeld.

And Warren Ellis also.

That you die a very painful death, all alone.

That i win lots of money.

That Mick Harvey and Blixa Bargeld joins The bad seeds again.

And they go on a Europe tour.

And play Loverman live.


6. 10 items you cant live without.

Computer.

Cellphone.

Camera.

That's all i need, really.

7. 10 important people.

Hmm.. there are many. how can i only choose ten?

Mom.

Dad.

Grandma.

Brother.

Hanna.

Amanda.

Johanna.

Tessan.

Suss.

My cats. They are like persons my me, and they're very important.

There are more. But these are the people that came to my mind....

8. 10 of your favourite songs.

Papa Won't Leave You, Henry- NC&TBS.

Loverman- NC&TBS.

No Doubt- Mick Harvey

I Let Love In- NC&TBS.

Oh My Lord- NC&TBS

Idiot Prayer- NC&TBS

Far From Me- NC&TBS

Into My Arms- NC&TBS

Nobody's Baby Now- NC&TBS

Sugar, Sugar,Sugar- NC&TBS

9. 10 ways to win your heart.

Some of these might sound sorta.. weird.. but this is what usually makes me fall for people. I can't help it.

You write songs that have amazing lyrics.

You "like" serial killers.

You like gory films.

You are interested in weird things

You have thought about killing someone, and how you would do it.

You like the same music as me.

You don't take life so serious.

You love halloween.

You don't really like people.

Now these aren't like.. demands. These are just what i tend to like about people.

10. Final 10 words.

I'm seeing grinderman live on saturday. I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment